Photo Assignments

Future Reflection

Me + Myself

Black & White & Shades of Grey

Kinoptic Art

What’s In Your Head

Food Photography

With the lighting and composition of these photos it makes you crave the food you are looking at. I say this because when we look at the first on the far left, we can see the detail within the image. Not only that but we can see the glare of the lighting that makes the fruit looks juicy and makes you want to take a bit. With the brownie it’s also the detail that makes you want it.

When you look at these images, they make you be able to kind of taste and smell the food through the screen. It also makes you feel a little hungry ad crave the food later on. With my image at the top, I tried to capture this within my image. I think I can work on the composition and lighting within the image and editing.

Cheerleader Pictures

In 10 years:

In 10 years, I see myself as a photographer as a side job. My main Job would be a physical therapist. Not only that but I would want to continue my sport of track and maybe even visit Hawaii one day.

2023 Graduation Cover

David Hockney “Joiner”

With this image of Daivd Hockney’s He uses many different images to make it into one big one and make the image more interesting to look at. I honestly really like this image because it’s greatly edited and as well as making the image look cooler. It’s easy to tell that he used different images but with the placement of the different images it makes the image a little more different than others. Not only that but with the many different little squares and rectangles he made it so distinct to see that they were there and used different lightings for most of them to stand out from the original image.

Valentine’s Day Card

On Location Double Flash

Motion Blur

1. shutter speed needs to be slow.
  2. zoom affect may take a couple of tries to get right.
  3. need to be a little fast when doing the zoom affect.
  4. be patient.
  5. not every image is going to turn out the way you want it to.

Body, Shape, And Form

I think this image is well done although, I do think I could have made the picture clearer or photograph a better image. Not only that but also I think that I just need to take more time when it comes to taking photos. I dunno how this image makes me feel. Although when looking at the image it does make us ask some questions. This image of mine gives me two different personalities. Like the girl on the right looks more tired and drained. Whereas the girl on the left looks more energetic and awake.

Keith Haring

This Keith Haring image is the one that inspired me to do mine the way that I did. I kind of like this image because when you look at it all you see is just a bunch of different people who are moving in many different ways. I also like the colors that he used in this image of his. I feel like Haring always uses unique colors that contrast each other. With this art work of his I believe that he was trying to tell a story like to move your body or just live life free and don’t care about others.

Photo Assignments semester 1

Mixed Media

Light Painting

Book Face

Sandy Skoglund

“The Koi-vasion”
This is one of Skogland’s images. With her images her style is very unique. She uses colors that complement each other and that are pleasing to the eyes. Not only that but she uses very nonrealistic backgrounds. I personally like her type of photography. I find it to be very creative and inspiring.

Screen Printing

Scavenger Hunt

Cheer and Football Senior Banner Photos

Work In the Style of Wassily Kandinsky

Senior Portraits

Social and Political Art

Writing assignment: I feel that verbal abuse is bad. I say this because personally I feel like it’s worse than actual abuse because this can lead to a deep depression which could really mess with someone mentally. When it comes to verbal abuse it takes a lot out of a person. I am against verbal abuse because of how much it can mess with someone mentally and physically. I feel like the other side may say that they’re not verbally abusing another person but they are just telling them the truth. Which is messed up and hurtful to a person. Verbally abusing someone isn’t right. I chose my side of verbal abuse is not okay because it can lead to not only depression but suicides and many ungrateful things. Many decide not to share out that they are being abused verbally because they think that people won’t care as much. Which isn’t true. Yes it is targeted to offend others who do not take my side and say that verbal abuse is bad. I feel like my poster/art does kid of get my point across to which words are like weapons they hurt and can kill others without you knowing it.

Double Exposure

Collage

Mirror Image

Shallow Depth Of Field

Man and Nature